Friday, September 2

National Book Store | My Personal Store


Other kids prefer getting toys on their birthday or as a reward for doing good deeds, I don't. I love going on a shopping spree at the nearest National Book Store branch for books, and supplies. Whenever my Loly or Honey, who are both OFWs ask me what I want for a gift, they already know that a trip to National Book Store will be my answer.

Since they both live in another country, they ask my aunt Jaja to go with me to National Book Store to get books and art supplies, mostly paper and notebooks. Just give me paper, glue and scissors, and I will make you any paper structure. With paper, a pencil and some coloring pencils, (ideally Faber Castle) I will draw you anything (except a realistic person and a horse that looks real) you want.

I also like making crafts like a lap desk out of a cardboard box and a bracelet made of pipe cleaners. I'm always looking forward to make a new craft everyday. That is why National Bookstore is what I would prefer and why it feels like my own personal shop.


1 comment: