Wednesday, February 22

How to Get Rid of Lice



Hey, everyone! Sorry it's been quite a while, but I was a bit busy doing tests and everything. So, I don't know about you, but I think that every Filipino kid has experienced having lice in their hair. I had mine last year. And let me tell you, it was horrible. My scalp was itchy, and it was annoying that my hair looked like a Christmas tree with white lice eggs hanging from every single strand of hair. And I kept feeling the lice walking around.

So it happened like this: I was ice skating for my first time, but unfortunately, the helmet I rented had nits on it, which, of course, went to my hair. My mom tried many ways to get rid of them, like putting vinegar on my hair (very uncomfortable), and picking it, and then getting this nit remover comb. The problem is, none of them worked for the eggs that haven't hatched, and I kept breaking the comb's teeth. Then, my mom bought a 2 new nit remover combs from a neighbor who was fortunately, selling them for 100 pesos each.




We tried it on me, and it really works! It even takes out the eggs, and the teeth are made of metal, so they don't break! And they even take out dust in my hair. It took out my lice in just a matter of days. And the eggs, hatched or not. So now, instead of looking like a Christmas tree, with white lice eggs for ornaments, you can hardly see any eggs at all.



0 comments:

Post a Comment